We provide fast, efficient and stress free conveyancing services at competitive prices for the sale and purchase of residential, commercial and rural properties, extending to:
- Property development
- Owners Corporation matters
- Off the plan sales and purchases
- Adverse possession and compulsory acquisition claims
- General property dealings such as transfers form from one spouse to another, survivorship applications, partition applications, lodging and removal of caveats, discharges of mortgages and dealings with the Registrar of Titles
We understand some conveyancing matters can be urgent- we are, if necessary, accessible after hours.
A Will and Enduring Powers of Attorney are vitally important documents.
They provide security and peace of mind in the event of death and physical/mental incapacity.
Similarly, the absence of a properly drafted Will and Powers of Attorney can have complex and unintended results, including family disputes and formal legal proceedings.
We provide a comprehensive wills and probate service, including:
- Testamentary Trusts
- Enduring Powers of Attorney (Medical and Financial)
- Registers of Wishes (to guide your attorney)
- Probate Applications
Please contact us to find out more about our conveyancing and will services.